#HAZEGEAR Redux

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


I did this toy photo series back in 2006, in response to the HAZE situation in Singapore … nearly a decade later, this is still relevant? Are you serious? I am flabbergasted, disappointed, saddened and extremely angered this is still happening, right here right now. The words used by the foreign politicos angers me deeply, and has left me quite bewildered at what is on their minds as the say the words they say … I do not see the humor in it.

And what can we do? What could I do? I kitbash 1/6th-scaled toys, and post about them again, right here, right now. More/Full images @ http://hazegear.blogspot.sg, because, what else can I do?

Keep safe.
Andy

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK