25 Years of GHOST IN THE SHELL


Celebrating 25 years of GHOST IN THE SHELL with this PV of it's "history" - from cinematic appearance to television, to the now - including the films Ghost In The Shell, GITS: Innocence, tv series: GITS: Stand Alone Complex, and GITS: Solid State Society, to the current GITS: ARISE series of 4 films (to be re-edited for tv as "Alternative Architecture).

Roadshow begins 6/20/2015, and you can check out the Theatre list here (in Japan) and read the Story here (in Japanese language). I would've loved to do my own "mini marathon" viewing here in Singapore, but my laptop DVD-player is busted, and I have SAC as VCD set but can't play them anywhere anymore! Would be "easy" to view them online but it would not be the same, alas ... The GITS series and legacy is very important me me, as both an individual and fanboy/geek/nerd/whatever-terminology used to describe and/or categorize my affliction LOL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK