Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance: 1/6th scale Raiden Collectible Figure from Hot Toys



"SERIOUSLY? DAFUQ IS THIS AWESOMENESS? %#$@***-SERIOUSLY?" = was essentially my reaction to seeing images of Hot Toys' newly revealed RAIDEN from "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance". I do not even need to play the MGS-video game to have a toy hard-on appreciate the spectacle of this 1/6th-scaled figure <(I seriously cannot even begin to imagine folks who DO play MGS how this looks to them *le~gasp*) …. but yes, I am getting ahead of myself … I'll just let the pics speak for themselves … go bug your fav retailers for price and availability, I go rest myself for a short while, to calm the excitement … *cough*


HOT TOYS PRESS: ""IT'S TIME FOR JACK TO LET 'ER RIP"

The Metal Gear franchise has been a revolutionary series in the gaming world. One of the series’ protagonists, Raiden, has gained widespread popularity since his transformation into a cybernetic ninja. Last year, Konami has released Metal Gear Rising: Revengenace and let players take control of this amazing sword-wielding hero. Now Hot Toys is proud to introduce the 1/6th scale Raiden Collectible Figure from this action-packed video game!

The collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Raiden in custom cyborg body from the game featuring a newly developed head sculpt, meticulously constructed body, and detailed weapons. Fans of Raiden don’t miss out on this cool collectible figure!"



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK