The Invincible Iron Man from 3A Toys (#prototype)


Here's a look at the prototype images of 3A Toys' IRON MAN as re-imagined by Ashley Wood (first featured here) for the 3A X MARVEL series, as well as word of what other characters are to come afters, including Doctor Doom, Ultron and Spiderman!

"I thought I would share some prototype images of our IRON MAN with you guys (We have some nifty colorways to show you soon). I’m having a killer time designing Marvel Universe characters, getting to play with iconic characters is pretty amazing. I still remember reading IRON MAN 200 as a kid, dreaming of being a Marvel comic artist etc, never did I think I would have a toy company and the chance to make my own! I should mention that Marvel has been nothing but supportive and hands-off, I’ll tell you that its a rare thing with such popular and well known characters! After Iron Man we have Doc Doom, Ultron and Spiderman and his Pal, actually many more, but I wanna keep some surprises!" (via)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK